Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 4, 2011

Tati Russo female pain bdsm

female spanking bdsm
Aktrisa designation (s): Tati Russo
Year: 2010
Genre: BDSM, Public, All sex, Gang Bang, Bondage, Spanking, Fisting, Anal, Toys, Cumshots, Domination, Hardcore

Description: Stress is one hell of a torment. Seeing Cherry's face cringe from the aching positions leaves me with one thought. How much more painful does it master after an orgasm? See for yourself.
Adjustable hogtie? Adjustable hogtie. I bend her into the tightest hogtie Cherry's back can take chaining her from a thin to a dense state to the box. After flogging her pussy I do some heavy caning on Cherry's soft, sensitive feet. She can take a cudgelling. How about a hook in her ass and tied it to a sphere gag? Cherry can't move at all. Now I'm adroit to make her cum.
Before she can recover I strap Cherry without ceasing a sybian and slap bdsm clips a Gas Mask on her face. Time to value rightly the simple things in life, like air. With her toes tied from a high to a low position the sybian is smothered by her pussy. Then we rip a zipper off her chest, but Cherry's cumming tube bdsm so hard at this verge I wonder if she even notices?
There are no breaks since Cherry, next she's strapped to a post, bent back, weights, bonds, nipples clamped and pulled tight. She came here to suffer and bear she will, but not without it's rewards female torture bdsm. A dick in the ninny. and a vibe on her cunt seems appropriate at this design. So I make her cum and cum and cum again to the time when she femdom bdsm by force can't tell the difference between pain and pleasure.


female spanking bdsm

HD Video Type: 720p
Video Format: MPEG4 Video.
Video codec: (H264).
Audio Codec: AAC.
Video: MPEG4 Video, (H264), 1280x720, 29.97fpsyub Bit value: 2999 Kbps
Audio: AAC, 44100Hz, stereo, 1411kbps
File size: 434.9 MB

female spanking bdsm