Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 7, 2011

Heavy Duty Inflation riding crop bdsm

bdsm femme
Already dressed in my latex toe socks and inflatable mitts I am enjoin into a heavy duty inflatable suit. This suit is some dangerous heavy rubber! The outer layer is 1.2 millimeters thick and weighs in at on every side of 10 pounds of solid rubber. As the suit inflates it rounds uncovered to the point where I look like a large bdsm galleries blueberry woman! As the layers of rubber fill with air they squeak and stretch and become ever to a greater degree taut. Once I can barely move my arms or legs I discern my master that I think that I am full, but he honest smirks and keeps filling me.

Seeing me in this bloated restricted circumstances amuses my master greatly. I am so huge that I wish to step sideways through doors in order to get from scope to room. There japanese bdsm is so much pressure inside the suit I be able to barely move my legs and medical bdsm stories I can no longer put my arms down. My master taunts and humiliates me as I waddle and struggle from play to room.

File Size: 703 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Length: 00:27:41
Format bdsm humor: WMV
Studio: FetishKitsch


bdsm femme

File volume: 703.0 MB

bdsm femme