Thứ Sáu, 9 tháng 9, 2011

Writhing with Reena bdsm literature

bdsm short stories
After shooting her in the place of years, we get Reena Sky in for a SocietySM shoot...Reena isnt exactly a bondage enthusiast although she does enjoy being tied up...She is fair torture bdsm movies-minded a tough and sexual woman...submissive? yes...but not in a experienced or traditional way...another woman who just knows the role instinctively and plays it same bravely...she doesnt ever run from her anxieties or try to hide them...she faces them by a very beautiful face...thats another thing I should mention approximately Reena but probably dont have to...she is bdsm torture slave hot...sultry...delicate and soft...a real charmer...I feel that Reena really deserves the harsh treatment though...shes sick of guys thinking that shes a triturate puff...I rope her down thoroughly...ass up on our propagation bench...a good flogging and onto her pussy...the dildo-vibe combo gets her gooey...I be assured of whats coming so I get her off early...I rig her up in a chaste gravity rack, giving constant preasure to her sweaty body...its true hot in the dungeon, and Reena shows it...and it but gets better as she lay on that rack, stretching and struggling to bear up under...with the TENS unit and dragons tail, I dont give her in ~ degree time to less sadistic bdsm entertaining duties interfere with my time with Reena and I leave her with Bane...he ropes her up and spreads her finished...anus to pussy TENS bdsm tubes play gives Reena a whole new globe of sensations to deal with in a very compromising tie...sooner or later stuffed with a dildo and free bdsm art vibed to bdsm thumbs insanity...then he bends her throughout and works over her ass...this shoot makes it official...Reena is a BDSM copy whether she likes it or not...but Im very certain that she does...


bdsm short stories

File weak glue: 523.7 MB

bdsm short stories