Produced in: 2011
Genre: BDSM, Toys, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore
Duration: 01:05:09
Name: Testing Nerine Mechanique
Studio: Kink / TheTrainingOfO
Description:
Day 1 starts by an interview to find out what Nerine has to offer taken in the character of a trainee. She is a very submissive, but I'm concerned by her pain threshold. I decide to explore this to find deficient in how much she is capable of handling. She bdsm is determined to justify herself and to become a better submissive.
She is faced through one of her biggest fears and proves that she is extreme bdsm insex excellent of being called a trainee. She will be bdsm library back for that will be find bdsm partners assessment, as I feel find bdsm lover she has a lot to offer.
Video temper: SiteRip
Video format: WMV
Video: Windows Media Video 9 1280x720 29.97fps 1500Kbps
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 128Kbps