Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 5, 2011

SOCIETY SM May 18, 2011 - Kimmy Olsen fim dom bdsm

film bdsm
Kimmy is renovated to modelling...very new...in fact, this is her very at the outset shoot...she's not a girl who's into BDSM and past dispute to give it find bdsm a go on camera, either...this is a delightful young woman with a very conservative finding a bdsm mentor past who decided to bestow porn a try and happened to get booked on the most serious bondage site she'll ever run into...a fresh confront, indeed...and a fresh pussy too...so delicious and rare like a cookie appropriate out of the oven...she's a bit naive, but not too naive to be nervous as hell...I feel an immediate kinship by her and realize that she is truly in strange waters...and she's root very brave about it...I like that...I take it to her a scintilla slowly...some command and response reveals what I thought was yes...she is submissive...a good girl...very good...probably sick of essence so good...probably sick of being treated tenderly...but bdsm rape she doesnt apprehend what's really on the other side of tender...It doesn't take drawn out before she feels it...a couple quick snaps of the dragons end to her nipple and she calls red...that's good...she's communicating...bestow her a rest...take it to her ass and cunt in the next scene...the fate of this young submissive is in my hands...I criterion her endurance with a tough tie...very uncomfortable and very exposed...into the fool with multiple fingers, I figured a newbie would be sensitive to the enchantment wand...not this one...her pussy drains fluid...but I group bdsm dont apprehend she's cumming...and she isn't...but the pussy is in this way responsive to contact...Kimmy seems far away...but her pussy is with me...I need to wake this girl up...extreme clit suction, labia clamps and dug clamps...Kimmy takes it very well...then onto the horse to compete with her juicy young ass...first shoot, first bondage gig, primitive DP with vibrating dildos...Kimmy reds from having both holes crammed...such an anal hook instead...then my single tail on her ass...lovely....I hang her upside down and spread...back onto the pussy and it oozes juices...end once again....no fruit...I redden her body with my tails inasmuch as that's how it has to be...Kimmy was fantastic...a claim for her and a challenge for me...not every model is a seasoned patient, but it's fun to treat a vanilla citizen as whether they were a bondage slut...

File Size: 837 MB
Resolution: 790 x 444
Length: 00:46:00
Format: WMV
Pics: included


film bdsm

File bigness: 837.0 MB

film bdsm